Trail Blazer IV
The Trail Blazer IV Light System has everything you need to turn your
police or security bicycle into a fully functional law enforcement unit.
The new and improved light system now has 3 exceptionally bright Luminator LED's for the headlight portion of the system, with an easy to reach touch pad with a high beam and low beam switch on it and a built in headlight dimmer.
STROBE FLASH !!
Click on a button to hear siren sound.
- Split array of 32 ultra bright LED's on both front and rear lights
- Continuous beam headlight with 3 exceptionally bright Luminator LED'S – touch pad high beam – low beam switch
- 12 ultra bright LED's flashing or steady burn center rear tail light
- Emergency light arrays are energized by a thumb operated touch pad handlebar switch
- The wail or hi-lo built-in siren is activated by a thumb operated on/off touchpad switch (momentary switch optional)
- The headlights and tail light are operated by the handlebar mounted touch pad switch with built in headlight dimmer
2 batteries (12 volt gel cell rechargeable) are encased in a special
bottle shaped case to be stored in your water bottle holder
- Wire ties are included to secure the cable to the bike frame in several places to prevent accidental snagging
- Wire ties are also included to secure the rear array to the bike rack
- Front LED Light: 3 3/4"H x 5 1/4" W x 3 3/8" D
- Rear LED Light: 2 7/8"H x 5 1/8" W x 3 5/8" D
- Battery: 7 1/2" H x 3" diameter
- Complete kit shipping weight: 10 lbs
- The lenses are molded of tough water clear polycarbonate.
- The housing is molded of equally tough black ABS
- The Rear Array metal bracket is made of 1/16" aluminum
- Black powder coated
- Estimated continuous use time before recharge with all systems active - 3 hours
- 10.4705 Wail - $890.92
- 10.5705 High/Low - $890.92
- 10.4705SF Wail - $913.00(Strobe Flash)
- 10.5705SF - High/Low - $913.00 (Strobe Flash)